#大学英语听力#

delegate的中文翻译_delegated_delegated翻译

Have you ever asked someone to do something for you, and then felt like it would have been better if you had just done it yourself?

你有没有请别人为你做点什么,然后觉得如果你自己做会更好?

Or have you ever found yourself holding on to too many tasks because you’re afraid of losing control?

或者你有没有发现自己因为害怕失去控制而执着于太多的任务?

Most business owners have felt these things as their companies grow and they begin to rely on other people to get things done.

随着公司的发展,大多数企业主都感受到了这些事情,他们开始依赖其他人来完成事情。

But as we all know, as your business grows, you can’t (nor should you) do everything yourself.

但是我们都知道,随着你的业务增长,你不能(也不应该)自己做每件事。

At some point, you have to learn how to delegate.

在某些情况下,你必须学习如何委派。

The good news is that delegating is not rocket science.

好消息是委派并不是火箭科学。

By focusing on the fundamentals, you can learn to delegate effectively and reclaim your time.

通过专注于基本原则,你可以学会有效地委派和回收你的时间。

Knowing what should (and shouldn’t) be delegated

知道应该(和不应该)委派什么

The most important aspect of delegating with confidence is prioritizing tasks and figuring out what needs to be handed off.

信心十足地委派任务最重要的方面是确定任务的优先顺序,并找出需要移交的任务。

Related: How to Delegate Better and Become a Great Leader

相关:^如何更好地代表^成为一名伟大的领导者

Here are the questions you need to ask yourself to figure out whether a task should be delegated:

以下是您需要问自己的问题,以确定是否应该委派任务:

Does it need to be done? If it doesn’t actually need to be done, the worst possible thing you can do is delegate it.

需要这样做吗?如果它实际上不需要做,你能做的最糟糕的事情就是委派它。

This would be a waste of time and money.

这将是浪费时间和金钱。

As Peter Drucker once said, “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”

正如彼得·德鲁克(Peter Drucker)曾经说过的那样,“没有什么比有效地做根本不应该做的事情更没用的了。”

Is it a recurring task? If a task is going to repeat, then look for ways to partially or fully automate it.

这是一个经常性的任务吗?如果一个任务要重复,那么寻找方法来部分或完全自动化它。

Can someone else do it? If yes, then it should absolutely be delegated.

别人能做吗?如果是,那么绝对应该授权。

This will free up your time to focus on your highest-value activities.

这将释放你的时间来专注于你最有价值的活动。

Are you actually the best person to do the job? If yes, then do it yourself, keeping in mind the answer to this question is likely to change over time.

你真的是做这项工作的最佳人选吗?如果是,那么你自己去做,记住这个问题的答案可能会随着时间的推移而改变。

The delegation triangle

代表团三角

Once you’ve established that delegation is the best course of action and what tasks need to be delegated, you’re ready to develop a solid delegation process.

一旦您确定委派是最好的行动过程,以及哪些任务需要委派,您就准备好开发一个可靠的委派过程。

Think of delegation as a triangle, with the three points being who, what, and when.

将授权看作一个三角形,其中的三个点是谁、什么和何时。

The delegation triangle can keep you on track and make delegating tasks easier.

委派三角形可以让您走上正轨,并使委派任务变得更容易。

Related: Learn When to Delegate and When to Micromanage

相关:^了解何时进行委托^和何时进行微观管理

Who: You need to get very clear about who is accountable for completing a task.

谁:你需要非常清楚谁是完成任务的责任人。

Don’t just say, “Hey, I need help getting this done.”

不要只是说,“嘿,我需要帮助完成这件事。”

Designate a single point of accountability for each task.

为每项任务指定一个单一的责任点。

The last thing you want is for your team to be unclear on who needs to do what tasks.

你最不希望的就是你的团队不清楚谁需要做什么任务。

What: Paint a clear picture of the outcome you want.

目的:为你想要的结果画一幅清晰的图画。

Make sure this is every bit as clear to the other person as it is to you, so you don’t have to go back and rework anything.

确保这一点对其他人来说和对你一样清楚,这样你就不必回去重新做任何事情了。

When: Set clear and realistic deadlines so everyone is on the same page.

设定明确和现实的截止日期,这样每个人都在同一页上。

(It’s a lot easier to define the when after you get clear on the what).

(在弄清楚了什么之后,定义When要容易得多)。

Related: Why Your Employees Want You to Delegate

相关:^为什么您的员工希望您^Delegate

Parting shots

离别镜头

限 时 特 惠: 本站每日持续更新海量各大内部创业教程,一年会员只需98元,全站资源免费下载 点击查看详情
站 长 微 信: lzxmw777

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注